Friday, June 17, 2016

All About AG Hair Tag!

 I decided to create a tag! It's called "All About AG Hair".


Rules: Thank the person who nominated you
           Answer the questions
           Nominate 3 doll-bloggers and notify them
           Ask 5 questions about doll hair/hairstyles

I will answer my own questions to start off!

Which of your doll's hair color is your favorite?

Of the dolls that I have, I think Teddie has my favorite hair color. There are five different colors mixed in to make the strawberry blonde.

Straight, wavy, or curly?

Wavy :) But straight is nice for photo shoots :D

Long, short, or medium?

I like longer hair, because then I can do more hairstyles.

Favorite go-to hairstyle for your dolls?

A small section of hair pulled back with a bobby pin.

If you could create an American Girl doll with any hair color and style, what would it be?

I think it would be interesting if AG had a doll with really curly hair (like #26), but in a different color, like blonde or brown.

And I tag to answer the same questions...

Mini Mad
Journal of Two Dolls
Small Dolls in a Big World

In other news, I sewed Teddie a new outfit this week and can't wait to share it! :)

4 comments:

  1. We have a lot of the same preferences!:D I love your answers!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria! I think a doll with really curly, brown hair would be cute. But long curly hair. Can't wait for Teddie's new outfit! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete