Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Horse and His Girl // A Photo Story

I'm so excited that I was finally able to take these photos for this story! I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One fall day, Brooke and Teddie went to a harvest farm. At the farm, Teddie couldn't believe her eyes.



There was a beautiful horse! 


The horse looked at her, wonderingly. Was this a girl he could trust?


Teddie reached out her hand gently, holding her breath.


They looked into each others eyes.


Both could tell they were meant to be friends.


Teddie told Brooke, who was picking out the perfect pumpkin, that she was going to try riding the horse.


Teddie led the horse across the green grass that was carpeted with crunchy leaves.


The horse followed on her heel.


Soon, Teddie was barely had to hold the lead.


Unafraid, Teddie heaved herself onto the horse's back. The leaned forward and hugged him, breathing in the scent of fresh hay.


 
Afterward a jaunt around the yard, the two headed back to the paddock.

  
Meawhile, Brooke managed to find just the right pumpkin to decorate her bedroom!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like Teddie is up for some horseback riding lessons in the future! :)

I haven't named the horse yet.... Any suggestions? 

6 comments:

  1. I think Pumpkin or Majesty would be good names, for suggestions. He's a beautiful horse and I can't wait to see if Teddie takes lessons. I wish I had a horse.

    Also, love the title. Was it a play off "The Horse and His Boy" by C.S. Lewis?

    Morgan from the TN Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Majesty is a pretty name!

      Yes, indeed it was :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! Horses are my absolute favorite, so this made me smile! You could name the horse Millie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for the name suggestion!

      Delete