Saturday, June 20, 2015

New Location!

You made it to my new blog location!  In case you're wondering, I recently moved here to this blog from my other blog.  My old blog will remain available and I will link to it often.

If you're new to my blog, I will be posting about American Girl dolls and other 18" dolls such as Kidz n Cats and Our Generation.

If you were a follower or frequent visitor on my old blog, I would love it if you would follow me here since this is where I will be posting from now on!  The Meet My Dolls page here is updated and new so go over to the page and see my new pics (including a family photo)!

I've got lots of fun posts coming, in the meantime check out my new pages!

(Since I've just made this blog, the layout and other details of design may change)

No comments:

Post a Comment