Thursday, July 6, 2017

Beth Tries Faux Bangs

I recently saw a YouTube tutorial on how to do faux bangs. I thought it would be fun to try on a doll, but didn't know if it would work. So, I grabbed a doll and gave it a go!



The tutorial I watched required flat ironing the bangs to curve them in the right direction. I can see how this would be needed on straight hair. However, Beth already has wavy hair so her hair curved naturally!


I found this half finished friendship bracelet among my embroidery floss and discovered it was the perfect length for a doll bracelet! 



I twisted the rest of her hair up into a bun.




It was fun to try out the hairstyle to see what Beth would look like with bangs. I think I personally prefer her without bangs, but that just might be because that is what I'm used to!

What do you think? Do you like how Beth looks with bangs or without bangs better?

Would you like me to do a tutorial on how to do these faux bangs on a doll?

10 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! I definitely like her better with bangs. Yes, please do a tutorial..maybe I can also try it on my own hair, lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely stunning in bangs (as she always is)!
    Please do a tutorial!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, GOSH she is so cute! Would you post the link to the video??

    ~Natalie@TheAGSpot
    https://theamericangirlspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalie! Sure, I'll find the link and post it when I make a tutorial post!

      Delete