Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Few Things and a Photoshoot of Maggie


Hello! I have almost 20 followers! Wow! And my blog has reached 10,000 views! Thank you so much!
 
I wanted to mention that I recently added a poll to the sidebar. I am interested in knowing what you all like seeing, so the question for the poll is "What would you like to see more of on this blog?". And if you've already answered the poll, thank you!
 
Also, I recently added two new pictures to the "Wildlife Photos" page of my blog :)
 
Okay time for the photo shoot!
 







 
Maggie's Outfit
Hair kerchief: Kidz n Cats Sophie Meet Outfit
Sweater: OG Sadie Meet Outfit (she is actually wearing it with the back in the front ;)
Shorts: Made by Me (Pixie Faire Liberty Jane Jeans pattern)
Shoes: Sophia's


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 20 followers and 10,000 views! :)
    Those photos of Maggie are so cute. Her outfit is perfect for the beach! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on almost 20 followers!:) I am following by email, so I don't know if you can tell!;) Great pictures of Maggie, her outfit is adorable!!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 followers!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, congrats! I love the handkerchief on her head :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete