Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Outfit #1!

Since a lot of my sewing time goes to making fun stuff for my Etsy shop, my dolls haven't gotten many new clothes recently.  I decided that they each needed a new summer outfit of their own!  I had meant to do a photo shoot of my doll in her new outfit, but today I will explain how I made the items, and hopefully do a photo shoot later on :)




This outfit is made of completely upcycled fabric.  The shorts I cut from a black and white floral dress, with light and soft woven fabric.


The tank is made with the Pixie Faire pattern here.  I cut off about one inch from the bottom hem, and left the edge raw.  The saying I saw on Pinterest, and thought it would be fun on a shirt!



The matching bracelet is made of glass seed beads, elastic cord, and a crimp bead.






No comments:

Post a Comment