Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What My Dolls are Wearing!

It's time for another WMDAW! This one features Brooke, Maggie, and Kanani!


Before I get into the outfits, this is Maggie and Brooke's room! I rearranged it, and put the bunk bed against the shorter wall, making there more open floor space. Also, I just had an idea! Phoebe (who doesn't currently have a bedroom) could have a bed on the opposite side possibly... I will have to explore this possibility! (and make her a bed!) Good thing I made a tutorial on Beth's bed.


Maggie's little 3-Peas-in-a-Pod stuffy is so cute 😄


Brooke is the Frozen fan! (Frozen on Broadway is supposed to begin performances next Spring...)


Now, Kanani is not officially one of "my dolls", because I am selling her (link to eBay listing here), but I thought I'd dress her anyway :)


Maggie!I have to say, I like dressing my dolls in summery clothes :)


Group shot!

Talk to you next time! 

9 comments:

  1. that room is too neat! The girls look great in those outfits.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much are you selling her for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanani is on eBay for $162.99 plus shipping. I will add the link to the post. Here it is as well:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/332172568720?

      Delete
  3. Very fun! I like Maggie's Up t-shirt. :)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete