Thursday, November 26, 2015

Our Generation Outfits - 2


Happy Thanksgiving!

I was scrolling through Our Generation products on Target.com again, so I thought I'd post a few outfits that I think are cute and have mix and match potential! All the prices and pictures are from the Target.com website.

Our Generation Deluxe Retro Outfit - Gotta Bowl
This first outfit is called Gotta Bowl and it is $16.99. The jeggings would be cute with any outfit, as they are very versatile, along with the pink spaghetti strap tank. The other outfit pieces also have great mix n match ability.
Our Generation Deluxe Outfit - Pink Fur Coat
This is the Pink Fur Coat Outfit and it is $17.99. The skirt would look great with or without the tights. I would also try white tights under the pink skirt. I think each piece in this outfit is very cute!
Our Generation Bust a Move Doll Outfit
This is the Bust a Move Outfit and it is $12.99. I think the shoes may be plastic. The leggings look versatile, as does the top, which is perfect for a dancer!
 
Our Generation Deluxe Outfit - Floral Puffy Coat
 
 The Floral Fluffy Coat outfit is $17.99. The coat with it's delicate floral pattern is adorable! It would be a perfect coat to slip on and go out on a cold weather day. The purple tunic top would be cute in summer with a light weight scarf.
 
That's all for today! Thanks for reading!

2 comments: