Saturday, November 21, 2015

Tropical Beth

I was going through my doll clothes putting together outfits, when I came across this Hawaiian style dress. I immediately wanted to see how Beth looked in the dress! The dress happens to be the only piece of clothing (besides shoes) that I have ever bought for my dolls. You can read about where and how I got the dress here.

Her hair clip I made from some paper flowers, hot glue, a rhinestone, and an alligator clip.



 
 

Her hair looks like it has a reddish tint in this photo!




 
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I can't get over how pretty Beth is! :) That dress looks amazing on her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth looks so pretty in it!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth is such a gorgeous doll! I love her dress...purple is definitely her color!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sounds like I need to make more purple doll clothes! :)

      Delete