Saturday, February 13, 2016

Beth's Room Additions

Hi! Beth is excited to show you some new items she added to her bedroom...

~~
 
"Hi! Welcome to my bedroom! I'm going to show you a few things that I got, and some other stuff."

 
"First, I moved one of my shelves to be right above my bed."

 
"I put my new coat hook where it used to be."

 
"I also got a new bed stand that has shelves. I put a necklace on the top shelf, and some of my Adventures in Odyssey Albums on the lower shelf."


 
"I got this awesome poster that says "Keep Calm and Listen to Adventures in Odyssey."

 
"I don't have matching bed sheets yet, but I got this cozy blue fleece blanket."

 
"Finally, underneath my bed I have a crate for storage. I plan to get a few more so I have plenty of places to put things."

 
"It stows nicely under my bed."

 
"Lastly, I got some new Adventures in Odyssey albums!"

~~

I have been gathering/making things for the doll rooms. I had some Home Depot kits for the crate and bed stand. They are supposed to be pencil holders, but I switched it up a little to make them suitable for Beth's room! Her room colors will be based on the painting that is on her wall.

Thanks for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Her room is so adorable! I love it so much! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple it is! I love the set of hooks hung on the wall for her jackets and such. ^-^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous room! Thank you for the tour.

    ReplyDelete