Saturday, February 13, 2016

Photo Challenge -- Day 6

Today I decided to take a picture of Beth near the windowsill to catch some natural light without going outside.
 

 
Here she is! Half of her face didn't have light though, so I grabbed a piece of foam board to reflect the light.

 
This is with the foam board. Her face lights up and her skin even has a warmer tone. I've been trying to use foam board to help my photos have more light.
 
Just for fun, here are the rest of the pictures I took:



 
I tried out a waterfall braid today :)

 
I think this one is my favorite! I like how the top right corner is almost black.

 
Which one was your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! You should definitely do a lot more of window photography. I love the look of the soft light coming through and brightening Beth's face. ^-^
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete