Saturday, February 20, 2016

Custom Doll Ideas!

I have made two custom dolls, Beth and a blonde doll that I sold. I often enjoy conjuring up custom dolls in my head, so I decided to head to the American Girl website and see if I could come up with some cute combinations!
 
(all pictures are from Americangirl.com)

The only doll that American girl sells with dark red hair is #61. I would love to see a doll with a #61 wig side parted, with green eyes, Grace’s feathered eyebrows, on the Josefina face mold.
 
I think another cute doll would be #27 or 63 with a #28 wig.
(63)

(28)

(27)
 
It’d be fun to see #41 with a 64 wig.
(41)
 
(64)
 
I am also interested in seeing Maryellen’s wig on a Josefina face mold. While looking online at AG dolls and stuff, I spotted a picture here of what looks like a Grace doll with a Maryellen wig and hazel eyes. You can see the doll by clicking this link and scrolling down to the second review. https://www.etsy.com/shop/QTpiedollclothing/reviews?page=6

Lastly, Lea has a very pretty wig, so any custom with her wig would probably be amazing. For example, #33 with Lea’s wig.
(33)
 
 
That’s all the custom doll ideas I have for now!

What eye/hair/facemold/skin color combination would you like to see in a custom doll?


 

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I have seen a few photos of the redhead with her hair parted to the side and she's really cute. There are so many good ideas out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And there are so many possibilities!

      Delete