Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Sister's Award! // with Teddie and Phoebe

Phoebe and Teddie were nominated for "The Sister's Award" by Mira Elizabeth over at Days of Dollight. Thank you!
 
I made an image for the award since I'm not aware of any existing image. My nominees (or other's nominees) are welcome to use it too!

Here are the rules:
 
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and leave a link to their blog.

2. Answer the eleven questions given for your sister, and have your sister do the same for you. That way, we can compare and contrast both of you! (***NOTE: For the most part I'm just going to be doing it like each girl is answering the question on their own behalf, not for the other girl. It will just be like they are talking.***)

3. Nominate seven bloggers and have them answer the same eleven questions.
 
4. Have fun!
 
Which of you is older?
 
 Phoebe: We're both twelve!
Teddie: Yeah, but you're two months older.
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
 
What's your favorite thing to do together?
 
 Teddie: We like to sit in my bedroom and just hang out and chat.
Phoebe: And play on our apps and stuff.
 
What's your sister's favorite food?
 
 Phoebe: Teddie likes to drink tea a lot.
Teddie: Phoebe likes
 
What's one character trait in the other you appreciate? 

Teddie: Phoebe appreciates history. She is very outgoing and eccentric, which helps me come out of my bubble a little.
Phoebe: I think your bubble is cool. I like that you know when to be on the safe side.

What's one character trait that you don't appreciate?
 
 Phoebe: I don't really know.
Teddie: No comment.
 
What's one hobby you have that the other does not?
 
 Teddie: I like to write, but Phoebe doesn't do that.
Phoebe: I have two dolls that I love, but Teddie doesn't have any, so I guess you could say that is a hobby we don't share. 
 
Who keeps a cleaner room?
 
 Teddie: Well my room is pretty clean.
Phoebe: So's mine!
Teddie: That's probably just because your room is basically empty because you are still moving in.
Phoebe: Oh yeah.
 
What's the biggest way your sister can annoy you?
 
 Teddie: Phoebe is very energetic sometimes when I want to relax.
Phoebe: Teddie doesn't ever really want to dress up with me.
Teddie: Does that annoy you?
Phoebe: Sometimes.
Teddie: Oh, I'm sorry.
 
Describe each other in three words.
 
 Phoebe: I would say that Teddie is sensible, pretty, and smart.
Teddie: Phoebe is funny, outgoing, and energetic.
 
How do you differ personality-wise?
 
 Phoebe: Ubbi cubban spubeak ububbi dububbi!
Teddie: Being able to speak ubbi dubbi isn't a personality trait, Phoebe! *laughing*
Phoebe: Well I still can!
 
 Why do you love each other?

Teddie: When Phoebe came this last year to the house, we just clicked!
Phoebe: We are kindred spirits.
Teddie: Yeah, we are.

Nominees:
 
 
Sorry that isn't 7...

Thanks again to Mira for nominating Teddie and Phoebe! I hope that you know their personalities a bit better now, even if they did get off topic now and then :)

Out of curiosity, does anyone know who started this award?

3 comments:

  1. Kenzie from stuffieadventures.wordpress.com started this tag! I enjoyed your answers, and I nominated several of your dolls as well!
    ~ Light4thelord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay! Oh I'm sorry, I must not have seen it! Thank you so much, Light4theLord!!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading their answers! I enjoyed learning about their different personalities.
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete