Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Who Wore it Best? #1


UPDATE: I'm going to publish all the comments when the voting is over :)
UPDATE 2: VOTING IS CLOSED :)
 
I mentioned previously the possibility of doing a Who Wore it Best post! Well here it is folks!

The dolls you have to choose from today are....


Maggie                                                          &             Beth





Do you think Beth or Maggie looks better in this outfit?
Make sure to vote in the comments before April 24, and the winner will be announced April 25!

17 comments:

  1. Both dolls look really pretty, but I think I like the outfit best on Rebecca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I'm sorry--I wrote Rebecca out of habit, I meant to write Maggie.
    Sorry about that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this was hard! I have to say Beth--her long dark hair compliments that beautiful outfit so well!
    ~Rebcake~
    https://stuffieadventures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super hard but I think it's Beth :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Maggie. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is kind of tricky, but I thought Maggie first, so I'll go with that!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look wonderful, but I think Beth wore it best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie. They both look great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both adorable, but I like Maggie's shorter summer hairdo, so I'll go with Maggie!
    -Blessings, Lydia P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie! The green of her eyes really brings out the green in the shirt, and although Beth is lovely, it doesn't quite give the same effect.
    I love these types of posts! Perhaps I should do one...
    Lovely pictures!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found myself not looking at the outfit, all I could see how pretty Beth was. I think it's her darker hair and eyes.

    ReplyDelete