Wednesday, April 27, 2016

2 Years! // Brooke and Curly Photo Shoot

Not my picture :)

It's April 27 and today marks 2 years blogging about my dolls! Yay! In case you don't know, I started this Blogger blog last summer, but before that I posted the same sorts of things on my Wordpress blog. I basically just switched locations because my Wordpress was out of space.

Anyway, I am so happy to have started blogging about dolls! And I love reading all your fun blogs! I have learned a lot about photography and sewing. When I started I had one American Girl 18" doll, and, well, the family keeps growing! I have also started an Etsy shop which has been great :)

I will interrupt my photo story for this photo shoot of Brooke and her dog, Curly. Enjoy :D













Thank you for supporting my blog and I look forward to making many more fun posts!

PS The next part of the photo story will be up tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. They're so cute! Brooke's shirt is adorable! :)

    Have a good rest of your week and weekend Victoria!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations on two years! That's huge!:D *throws confetti* Those pictures of Brooke and her dog are ADORABLE! I love the third one!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her outfit!!!! Her shoes!!!!!!!!! What doll is she? Can't wait for the next part of the story :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kara! Brooke is JLY (now Truly Me) #39.

      Delete