Saturday, April 30, 2016

Great Doll Blog Award

AmICuteorWhat recently nominated for the Great Doll Blogs Award! Thank you so much AmICuteorWhat, this is the first time my blog has been nominated for an award! :D


The Award Rules are:
  • Thank the person that nominated you
  • Answer the question given to you
  • Nominate at least 5 others who you think has a great doll blog
  • Notify them that they have an award
  • Leave them at least 5 questions to answer.
Let us begin! AmICuteorWhat's questions were...

What was your very first doll? AG or other.

My first AG doll was Brooke, JLY #39.

If you had to name one of your dolls after a character from a movie or book who would it be and why?

Actually, all of my American Girl dolls are named after characters in the book Little Women by Louisa May Alcott :) I named them all from the book because I like the book, and it's fun to have each of the girls have a related name I think.

Who is your favorite Girl of the Year doll?

 Mckenna or Mia. (I think that both of their wigs are really unique.)

What is your favorite Historical AG outfit?

Hmmmm. Maybe BeForever Samantha's meet outfit. The pink color is so cute :)

What is your favorite thing about having a doll blog? 

I love having a blog because I enjoy taking pictures of my dolls or projects and sharing them with my readers!

Now I will nominate people...

American Girl Place
The Jellbean Dollies
Abriella Animated
Clara's Craft Corner

I tried to pick blogs that haven't already been nominated. Sorry if I doubled up! And since there are so many great doll blogs, if your blog hasn't been nominated, I nominate you as my fifth nominee!

My questions are:

If you could have any doll (AG or other), who would you want?
Who is your favorite Girl of the Year?
Why did you start your doll blog?
If you could have any custom doll, what would her features be?
What is your favorite kind of post to make?
 
Thanks again to AmICuteorWhat!

2 comments:

  1. Your very welcome! I really enjoy your blog a lot and I thought you deserved an awesome award! Loved reading your answers to my questions! I love how you named all of your dolls after charters from the book Little Woman! I love that book it's one of my all time favorites! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you very much, I am so happy you enjoy my blog!! I love the book too :D

      Delete