Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Trip --- Final Part

I'm so excited for this part!!!

~~~~~~


The girls arrived home from their trip and took of their sandals. 
Maggie exclaimed, "Oh my!" For what stood before them but...


A new girl!


"Oh, I hope you don't mind that I let myself in," the girl apologized.


The other girls were thrilled to meet the new girl. They all shook hands.
"Hi, I'm Maggie," Maggie said.
The new girl introduced herself, "Nice to meet you. My name is Teddie Rose, but you can call me Teddie."


After some moments of excited exchanges of greetings, Brooke turned on her camera.
"Photo op!"


They all got a selfie together!

~~~~~~~

Yes I got a new doll! I thought Maryellen was so cute from the time I first saw her almost a year ago. Although Maggie and her have the same hazel eye color, I feel that she is a unique addition to my doll family because of her cute strawberry hair and bangs. I am so excited to introduce her personality and make her a room of her own :) Yay!

So, were you surprised by the ending of this photo story?  :D

4 comments: