Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Disneyland Doll Size Mini Haul

While I was at Disneyland I bought a few cute things for my dolls and their rooms. Here goes!


Firstly, I two packs of Disney Collectible Figures. I got a Star Wars pack for Maggie. I was hoping to get R2-D2 so I was thrilled to see him in the pack! Also, there was a cute Yoda Stitch. The other collectible pack I got was classic characters, and came with Minnie, Peter Pan, and Alice.


Maggie also got a Lotso stuffy! This is actually a magnet, but it is a great size for the dolls!


Since Beth is a fan of the classic Disney characters, I put these on the shelf in her room.

Beth got a stuffy too! Her's is Goofy :)



Lastly, I got a fan spray bottle! It was a key chain so I took the rings off and now it is great for Brooke! It even has a little tiny sticker with Disney characters that says "Disney Parks".


I hope you enjoyed taking a look at the doll sized souvenirs I got at Disneyland! I think they made cute additions to my doll's rooms :)

5 comments:

  1. Will you do another tour of your doll rooms? They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love the Lotso and Goofy stuffed animals...perfect size!

    I hope you had a good time! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete