Sunday, May 1, 2016

Teddie's First Photo Shoot!

Enjoy!



I read that some have trouble with Maryellen's bangs, but Teddie's seem to be naturally manageable.


The tag she came with said "How to care for your doll with straight hair", but she has almost curly hair.






Her hair in this picture is more similar to her actual hair color than the other pictures.




I have decided that she is beachy, loves inspirational phrases, and graphic tops!

PS Did you notice that I added new personality information for my dolls on the Meet My Dolls page?

13 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! My sister wants her.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, she's SO gorgeous! I love her name, too. <3 :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clara! I'm glad you like it, it was a hard decision :)

      Delete
  3. Those are amazing! I've heard that Maryellen does come with a straight hair tag...I don't think anyone has figured out why though.

    Is Teddie short for anything?

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allie! Hmmm...

      No, it's just Teddie :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos, Teddie's curls look amazing! You should do a tutorial on how you curled Teddie's hair because it is just perfect! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are absolutely amazing, and I love the name Teddie for Maryellen! It suits her very well!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I'm glad that you like her name! :)

      Delete
  6. Teddie is so pretty, the name matches her

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! I love your blog and Teddie's hair is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have a great blog too!

      Delete