Thursday, June 30, 2016

Curling Maggie's Hair

This week I decided to re-curl Maggie's hair! I've had her for a year and a half, and noticed lately that her curls aren't as tight as they used to be. When I found these curlers, I knew the time had come to fix Maggie's curls!

 

I used this 10 pack of foam rollers. Ten was a great number; I didn't see a reason to have more than ten.


I took Maggie's hair out, then sprayed it with water, and brushed it.


I rolled up the curler with the way her hair naturally curls.


I continued all around her head.


I left the curlers in for about 2 hours before carefully removing them.


Ta da!


 Her curls are much tighter now! :)


For comparison, in the photo below, her curls are much more relaxed.

 
And one last after shot:




4 comments:

  1. Great job! Her curls are so cute!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan to do Beth's curls next!

      Delete
  2. Her hair is gorgeous!!! I'm in love with it right now :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete