Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wandering by Water -- A Photo Shoot

Today I have a photo shoot of Beth...


Her hair is based on a recent tutorial on Cute Girls Hairstyles on YouTube. Beth is my favorite doll to try new hairstyles on.










Beth's Outfit:
Top: Made by Me from free Liberty Jane Trendy Tee Pattern (find on Pixiefaire.com)
Capris: Just Like You meet outfit
Shoes: Just Like You meet outfit
Bow: Made by Me see a previous post on my blog!

PS I've made progress on Teddie's bed for her room! I've got the basic structure, so now I got to get working on her blankets and pillows :)

13 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see the room!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo shoot! Her hair looks amazing and thanks for sharing your details as to where you found tutorials and patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her hair! It's awesome! Great pictures, they're beautiful.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair looks absolutely stunning! Great photography, I love your blog and your dolls! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful hairdo. If you could do a post on how you braided her hair, I'd love to read it. I'd like to try it on my AG Doll, Marisol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hairstyle is gorgeous! I may have to try this on Louisa, not sure if I have the patience though.

    ReplyDelete