Thursday, June 23, 2016

June Release! -- What I Like


It's June 23rd! The WellieWishers release was today, but there are also a lot of new Truly Me outfits and sets. In this post, I will mention some of my favorite items from today's release!

All photos are from AmericanGirl.com.



Of the five WellieWishers dolls, my favorite is Willa. There is a picture here on Living a Doll's Life of Lea and a WellieWishers doll standing next to each other. It looks like the dolls could be compatible as sisters! :) Willa would make a great little sister for Teddie. I wonder if the dolls will be able to share clothing with other doll brands.

UPDATE: There is a review of Willa here on Jenwrenne.
UPDATE: There is a closer look at Willa (including pictures of her hair down) and Camille here on Living a Doll's Life.

Since the dolls are for younger girls, I think it's nice that they are almost half the price of an 18 inch doll. I hope someone in the blogging community reviews one of these dolls soon, I would love a closer look at these dolls.


I love that the camper has a lot of little accessories, like pancakes, bread, and dishes. The storage area underneath the bench is a nice touch. I wonder where a doll would sleep, though? Nevertheless, this is a unique piece. 


This top is so cute! I like the color, and it goes great with the new leggings. I like that the new clothing pieces can be bought separately. They are also designed to be mix and matched. 


This outfit is great for camping in the new camper :D


I like the color of these pants! I wonder what fabric they are made of. Also, I love 64's pose :)


 This ballet outfit is so pretty. The turquoise blue would look great on any AG doll.


Sparkly glasses! They appear to be clear/white, so they would go with any outfit. 

Those were my likes from today's release! What was your favorite item?

2 comments: