Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Brooke and Her Hair

I love doing my doll's hair, so when Brooke had her hair in a messy pony tail I knew it was time to get creative. :D


Straight out of the ponytail. Beautiful XD


Sprayed and brushed... That's better :)


I braided her hair. The braid is like a french braid, but I only took hair from one side. See below....

 
Side view!

And back view.


Above view!


And bonus pictures just for fun!



Would you like to see more hairstyles that I do on my dolls?

7 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! I'd love to see more pictures of hairstyles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty hairstyle. I love it!
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, gorgeous! How did you get it so sleek in the second photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sprayed and brushed it, and smoothed it with my hands.

      Delete
  4. Brooke is so cute!! That hairstyle is so cute on her! I'd love to see more hairstyles that you do for your dolls!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete