Friday, September 16, 2016

Dressing My Dolls

I felt like doing a little "behind the scenes" post, so I took pictures and dressed my dolls Maggie, Brooke, and Teddie


The first thing I do when I change my doll is look through my clothing! I have these three bins where I keep all the doll clothes. 99.99% of them are things that I have sewn.


I then pick out items that may go together. Since I was dressing 3 dolls, I picked out lots of options. From these, I mix and match to create an outfit!


 Outfits on the dolls, now it's time for shoes!


I keep most of my doll shoes on this shelf. Sometimes, a pair or two might be on the floor in one of the doll's rooms.


I grab some to see how they would look with each outfit. I also pick out accessories, like Teddie's scarf.


There! I think I need another pair of those boots in a different color XD

Then, I do hair!


Hope you enjoyed!

Which outfit is your favorite?

9 comments:

  1. I like both Maggie and Brooke's outfits. :)

    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Teddie's outfit!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites are Beth and Teddie's outfits! They're adorable! I would totally wear them if I had those outfits... too bad the dolls get all the cute stuff!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love how much of this you've sewn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make and put together great outfits for your dolls. They really look like mini people. They have a wonderful wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete