Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday Sewing Sum Up! #1

This week I will be starting a new series: Saturday Sewing Sum Up! Each Saturday I will post pictures of things I have sewn that week. Everything I sew eventually makes it to the blog one way or another, but sometimes it can be a while after I've actually made the item.

I've been doing a lot of sewing, so this post might get long!


Denim shorts for boys! I've made three pairs of these dark ones recently.


And a lighter denim pair.


An orange fall tee for boy dolls.


And a striped yellow tee for boy dolls (this was in my Etsy shop but has already been sold)


This is a t-shirt I made for my dolls with a little Hawaii graphic.


These are some simple black knit shorts for my dolls. I decided they needed some because they are so versatile!


 A pair of black sport shorts with a white stripe for boy or girl dolls. These were in my Etsy shop, but have already been sold.


These winter-y lounge pants are available in my Etsy shop. I made them from flannel and are cute for a boy or girl doll.


Technically these aren't sewn, but I made these sandals last month. I saw some brown sandals on Amazon, and wanted them, but realized that I could probably just make a similar pair!


Red athletic shorts with a white stripe... In my Etsy shop.


Blue boy shorts.


Tan...


And also olive-brown!


Finally, I made this graphic tank for my dolls. I found the image online, it's sort of a watercolor with different whales. :)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment