Tuesday, December 20, 2016

My Newest Doll Introduces Herself



Hi, I'm Phoebe Sterling! You can call me Phoebe!

As you know, I'm the newest member of this family! I already love being here, the other girls are really nice and welcoming. As a way of introduction, I thought I'd offer some fun facts about me!

- I love dressing up! Whether it's a time period, Disney character, or whatever, I love to dress up! Although I've just moved here, I hope to gather an extensive costume closet!

- I love dolls! The other girls in the house don't have dolls, but I really really want Samantha or Kaya from American Girl. If that couldn't happen (I know they are expensive), I would be very happy with an Our Generation doll too!

- I love vintage and antique things! I don't have my own bedroom yet, but if I get one, I wanna fill it up with cool looking old-fashioned things.

- I love trying new things! I make it a goal to try everything. Sports, dance, hobbies, etc. etc. I hope the other girls will introduce me to their hobbies!

- I am spontaneously unique! I can speak ubbi dubbi and can't wait to teach the other girls how!

- I am Japanese and proud of my heritage! But, I am also American and I am very proud of that too!

- I love using the internet to learn and share information, so hopefully I will get to post a lot more!!

- Also, as soon as I get my own first photo shoot (!), I will be added to the "Dolls" page, as well as the header! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~

Thank you Phoebe! :)

I've been thinking about #64 for a long time, that is why her personality is already pretty developed! Also, Phoebe Sterling was a name I picked out for #64 over a year ago if I ever got her. When I had her out of the box, I wasn't sure if that was the name I should go with. My brother said Phoebe fit her well, and Izzy commented and suggested the name Phoebe! So Phoebe it is!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Phoebe suits her perfectly, and she seems super sweet and enthusiastic! Congrats on adding her to the family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so happy to have her!

      Delete