Friday, December 16, 2016

Brooke's Wintry Weekend Part 2

**evidently if you accidentally press Enter while titling a post, it gets published haha. That is what happened to me yesterday, so those of you who follow by email or something may have gotten a blank post that has no content except a title. The actual post will be up sometime next week probably! Sorry 'bout that folks!**

It's time for part two of Brooke's adventures, which is a photo shoot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 










Thank you to my brother for creating these doll footprints 😊

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

This photo shoot was so fun! When I was back inside about an hour later that morning, the temperature was 19 degrees! I can only imagine what it was when I was taking the photos! ⛄

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. These pics are stunning! I love Brooke's hat with the light dusting of snow on top, and the doll snow angel and footprints! Kudos for your little bro for doing the footprints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Hope you're having a fantastic winter!

    ReplyDelete