Sunday, December 11, 2016

Doll Christmas Haul!

I always enjoy reading haul posts. For those of you looking forward to post-Christmas haul posts, today is your lucky day! This year my family decided to exchange Christmas gifts a little early. So, now I will show you the doll items I received for fun!


YESS I got a new doll! 😍 I also received a small black sports bag, a emerald wrist purse, a jacket, and boots.


Here are the two bags. I really like them; I think they are so cute!


Beth is modeling the jacket my brother gave me from Sophia's! It's adorable and great quality.


The jacket came with these little furry boots.


I also got the holiday pajamas! I just thought they were so cute when I first saw them online. I have never gotten any clothing pieces from American Girl, so this is a first! I didn't think I'd seen the pajamas on a Maryellen doll, so I dressed Teddie in them :)


I will reveal the new doll soon!! For now, what doll do you think she is? Hint: The box is Truly Me, and I like each of my dolls to look unique and bring variety to my doll family :)

I hope you enjoyed seeing the doll items I received for Christmas! Merry Christmas! 🎄🎅


10 comments:

  1. EEK, I can't wait to see your new doll! My guesses are #58 or #46. :D

    -Clara <2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love seeing Christmas hauls!
    I wonder which doll it is...
    Will you name her another Little Women inspired name?
    I CAN'T WAIT to see who it is!

    XX Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!
      She will be revealed tomorrow! :D
      Possibly, but I'm not sure! :)

      Delete
  3. I think your doll is African American and possibly a bald doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love hauls! Is there a reason you do Christmas gifts early? (I'm just curious.)
    I admire everything you got, especially the pajamas. I'm shocked that you've never purchased clothing from AG!
    I could never guess the exact doll you received, but I will predict she's a DOC!
    -Tenley
    @The Sunshine Dollies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't exchange gifts early every year, but we decided to do that this year.
      I try to make all the clothes for my dolls, however when I saw those penguin pajamas... :)
      She will be revealed today!

      Delete
  5. Or is she an Asian doll? Or one with a medium skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be on to something... We shall see! :)

      Delete