Saturday, April 29, 2017

Goodbye Kanani -- A Short Photo Story


The Kanani doll I bought and fixed up sold this week, so the doll family said goodbye to her this weekend before she traveled to her new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~


Kanani sighed. She was finished packing. She turned to her friend, Teddie.
"Thank you so much for making me welcome here," Kanani said.
"We all loved having you stay with us; I wish you could stay longer," Teddie replied.
"Me too..."
"But," Teddie said, "I'm sure your new home will be very nice, too."
"Yeah. I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too."


The girls hugged. 
Teddie said, "Make sure to write me."
Kanani nodded, "I definitely will."
The two girls headed downstairs to the front door.


There, Beth said goodbye to Kanani.


The whole family saw Kanani off, waving and calling goodbye.


A tear slipped down her cheek as she said goodbye to the wonderful new friends she had made.

~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so heartbreaking! I hope she has a fabulous new home.

    ReplyDelete