Saturday, April 15, 2017

15 Post Ideas for Inspiration


Ever have trouble coming up with post ideas for your doll blog? Here is a list of 15 ideas that may inspire you!


1. Hairstyle tutorial. You could find a tutorial on YouTube and translate it to doll hair, like I did with Beth's hairstyle above.


2. Photo shoot of your doll (or more than one of your dolls).


3. Take a family photo shoot.


4. Do a room tour (if you have a doll house).


5. Make a craft tutorial.


6. Do a review of something you have bought for your dolls.

7. Make a wish list of doll items you would love to have.


8. Outfit of the day.


9. Who wore it best.


10. A day in the life of your doll.


11. Take your doll with you when you go to the park or on a hike (or on a trip!). Shoot photos along the way.


12. Let your doll do a post about something they are interested in.

13. Feature some of your favorite doll blogs or Etsy shops.

14. Come up with a tag! Ask questions, and nominate people.

15. Do a monthly recap.

These are just a few ideas for posts; I may do another edition of this because I have more ideas! What are some of your post ideas? I may feature them in the next edition!

Also, would you like to see me do a "Who Wore it Best" post? I think that would be fun since I haven't done one for a while!


Happy almost Easter!

4 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the outfit of the day.
    A who wore it best sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete