Sunday, April 30, 2017

3 Years and Photo Shoot of Phoebe

Image result for bright colored fireworks
from here
Today I remembered that on April 27, 2017, I reached my 3rd anniversary of doll blogging! I've been at this blog here on Blogger for almost 2 years, but before that had the same blog only on WordPress. What started out as posting a quick pictures of outfits I'd sewn and discovering the doll blogging community, turned into 3 years (so far) of doll blogging fun!

Over the past 3 years I have learned so much about photography, blogging in general, dolls, and have greatly expanded my doll family! It has been a lot of fun and I am excited to continue the journey! I enjoy all your comments and posts, and hope you enjoy seeing my posts :) 

Now on to the photo shoot for today....


It was a little breezy during this shoot, but it still worked out.









I hope you enjoyed those pictures!

Which doll do you think I should do a photo shoot of next?

Do you think Phoebe should do a post on her thoughts on Z's release and collection?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Victoria! That's awesome! :) Your photography has gotten SO good - those pictures of Phoebe are stunning!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Clara! I've learned so much and can't wait to continue!

      Delete
  2. You're right to celebrate the anniversary your blog. Enjoy it and keep posting for our greatest pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos of Phoebe! Adorable outfit and great background the breeze added a nice touch (although we all know breezes make for great photo challenges and not just blowing hair).

    CONGRATULATIONS on three years! Keep up the good work!

    Yes, I'd like to see Phoebe's thoughts on Z.

    ReplyDelete