Thursday, May 4, 2017

Phoebe's Thoughts on Z's Release and Collection!

Today Phoebe will be talking about the items in Z's collection!

***all images from americangirl.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all! Me and my friends are so excited for Z! She was released exactly one week ago, on April 27. She even looks like me! Her hair is a bit longer though.


 

Here she is! I think her outfit is cute and versatile. I'm sure Brooke would love those sparkly shoes. I think it's also cool that Z is from Seattle, in Washington. It's nice to have dolls from different areas of the US, because each area has it's own mini-culture that can be shown through the doll's release!


This is Z's accessory set. The jacket is cute and versatile.


Here we can really see the length of Z's hair. I like that braid on the side... Maybe I'll have to try it! As for the outfit, it's pretty cute, but doesn't have much mix and match ability since the overlay tank is kind of small and the dress is a dress.



This outfit seems simple, but sometimes simple outfits are good. The shoes!!!


Aww sweet! I guess there has been a Truly Me dog that looks a lot like this, but now it is back as part of Z's story.



Check out these cameras, camera bag, and tripod! This is cool, I think. Brooke is the photographer in the family and I'm sure she would love this too. I also like that the equipment is in colors that would appear in real life (I read that somewhere and I agree).



What?! I want this!! *zooms around on imaginary scooter*


The final item in Z's collection is this desk. It has quite a few accessories that come with it. I wonder if the hinges actually work? The laptop is cool! I also wonder if I could sit in that chair or would I fall off?

Welp that's all for today! Thank ya'll for hearing about my 'pinions! I'm off to celebrate Star Wars Day with Maggie!

PHOEBE↩

5 comments:

  1. I love the scooter too! May the fourth be with you! ;)
    ~ Taryn

    http://lifeofafarmdoll.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dog and the cameras with the tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photography accessories are our favorite! Thanks for your thoughts, Phoebe! I do think you should try that side braid.

    ReplyDelete