Tuesday, November 21, 2017

AG Place Orlando

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: In two weeks on December 5th, I will be changing this blog address from what it is now to reveriedolls.blogspot.com. Nothing else will change, just the link to this blog. I've thought about doing this for a while, ever since I renamed my blog. I want to reflect the content so that's why I've made this decision.

I recently got back from a trip to Florida! While I was there, I just had to stop by AG Place Orlando and check out the new dolls. I was pleased to find that this store was larger than the Seattle AGP. I also got to see all the news from this year in person, including Z, Gabby, Nanea, Felicity, Tenney, Logan, and the new Truly Me's!













It was a fun experience, although I didn't pick anything up. I'm happy to add AGP Orlando to my short list of AG stores I've been to!

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! ;) I have been to a couple of AG stores. :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love that close up of Z! Great pics Victoria! Also, I recently moved my blog to WordPress and was wondering if you would mind checking it out? I lost all my followers when I switched over, ): so I am trying to gain some again.

    -Jewel
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jewel! I've switched platforms before too so I know how that goes. I like your blog design! I followed your blog with my reader!

      Delete
  3. Wow, your photos are amazing. I've never been to an AG place, although I would love to go someday. :)

    Morgan from the TN Girls
    thetngirlsdollblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete