Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Brooke in the Snow

This was a really fun photo shoot to do! It was nearly sunset, but the snow made everything light up.
 






 
This is one of my favorites :)






 
I hope you enjoyed this photo shoot! Which photo was your favorite?
 
Brooke's outfit:
Tee - made with pattern from Simply Sweet and Sewn
Kimono - made with altered Liberty Jane pattern
Boots - Sophia's on Amazon
Leggings - made with altered pattern from Sew Adollable
Long sleeve tee - made with Liberty Jane pattern
 


15 comments:

  1. Cute tee shirt! I love your photos...it looks like you have a mountain view AND water. So gorgeous. :) My favorite was the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This photoshoot was so fun to do :)

      Delete
  2. How, amazing photography! Keep up the wonderful work! :)

    Love you and your blog!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are super pretty! I love the 6th and 7th ones!!! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaitlyn! Those ones are my favorites too :)

      Delete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous photos!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous! Your photography has improved so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! I've certainly learned a lot!

      Delete
  6. Wow, these photos are so amazingly pretty! I really like the first and the sixth, but they are all so great!
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are just AMAZING! THE SCENERY! HER OUTFIT! THE SNOW!! Ahhhhh!! I am in love with that first photo!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and photos! I don't usually have favorites, but this time one really did stick out for me and it is the one of her looking out over the water with the sun reflecting. Stunning!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete