Saturday, October 3, 2015

What My Dolls Are Wearing 3



Today I bring you another "What My Dolls Are Wearing" post!  I enjoy going through my doll clothes and putting together new outfits!

First up is Beth wearing a cute outfit for the fall weather!

 
Her ensemble consists of a grey sweatshirt layered over a simple red dress.  See the post about the top here
 
 
 
I think these boots are so cute!  They are from Sophia's on Amazon.  I can't wait to include them in a photo shoot this winter.
 
 
39's outfit (I haven't decided on a name for her yet) is actually available in my Etsy shop.
 

The leggings are made from brushed lace.  I am so happy with how they turned out!


 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Do you think Beth looks good in the color red?

9 comments:

  1. Beth looks adorable in the color red! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think red complements her dark hair and eyes. Thank you for sharing your opinion, I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I think Beth looks amazing in red! I think Gracie would be a cute name for #39. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I will have to make some more red clothes for her! That is a great suggestion :)

      Delete
  3. I will definitely have to buy a pair of those boots! They're adorable!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Those are so cute!:D I love those boots! They are adorable and so Christmasy!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I agree, they will be great for this winter!

      Delete