Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's February but it is still snowy!

I decided my dolls needed a pink circle skirt for Valentine's Day. Circle skirts are so quick to make! This one I didn't use elastic for because I didn't have any, so the waist band will stretch eventually (which is fine with me). I used an adapted pattern from Pixie Faire (the versatility dress), and added a strip of folded fabric for the waistband. This is definitely the quickest sewing project I can do. And I just love the results!!









After this point in the shoot, I moved Phoebe to another spot, where she fell on her face and got wet.


...so she changed into some comfy sweats and spent some time hanging out in her new bestie's room ;)

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!


7 comments:

  1. Stunning, as usual! These are absolutely gorgeous!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! 😍💜❤️ What do you think of Felicity, Z, Nanea, Tenney, and Logan? Happy Valentines Day!

    -Izzy-

    sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to do a post on my thoughts on the new release!

      Delete
  3. How cute is this!! Her new skirt is sooo adorable. I love her sweats, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoebe is such a stunning doll! She looks very pretty in that outfit. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete