Friday, January 27, 2017

Saturday Sewing Sum Up! - A Day Early!

It feels like I've been doing a lot more sewing lately, and today I will show ya'll what I've made over the past two weeks! (all this is listed in my Etsy shop; link is in the sidebar)


This outfit includes a forest green top with lace sleeves and an elk on the front. The brown khaki skirt has a patch of lace, and the legwarmers are also lace. I tried to tie the outfit together with the lace.


This unique "New York" fabric I upcycled from a human shirt. The jeggings are very versatile, therefore any of the other tops in this post can be worn with them.


This is one of my favorites! The top has lace sleeves and a world map. The skirt is army green khaki with brown stitching and a lace patch. It could also been worn with the brown skirt above, which was my goal.


Lastly are these light brown khaki shorts with a cuffed hem.

I'm excited because I have more sewing ideas in the works!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I love when project ideas come to me! (I sew some and knit a lot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything is beautiful! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pieces! They all go together so nicely and your collection of doll shoes is fabulous! All of the dolls look so nice and well put together and you do a great job of styling their hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try to get them cute for photos ;)

      Delete