Monday, December 7, 2015

My First 10 Webkinz

This post is a little different than usual, because not doll related, but I wanted to share a bit about my Webkinz. I got my first Webkinz many years ago, and since then have gathered quite a bunch. This post will take a look at my first 10 Webkinz!

In case you don't know what Webkinz are, they are stuffed animals that have a code that gives access to a virtual world called WebkinzWorld.

Some Webkinz work really great as pets for American Girl dolls :)

 
The first Webkinz I got! He is a Cheeky Monkey and I named him Johnny.

 
This is Thundercloud. She is a Black Fresian.

 
My reindeer is named Comet :)

 
Froggy is a Spotted Frog. He looks so happy :)

 
The fifth Webkinz I got was a Collie. I named her Cassie. Her long fur is fun to comb.


 
Chase is a German Shepherd! Retired pet.

 
Chocolate is a Samoyed, which is a retired pet.

 
Tiger Lilly is a Bengal Tiger!

 
This is Heather. She is a Siamese Cat. I got her at the same time I got Tiger Lilly. 

 
Number 10 is Alister! He is a Brown Arabian.
 
I hope you enjoyed meeting some of my Webkinz!

9 comments:

  1. Aw, your Webkinz are all so cute! I love the Collie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have TONS of Webkinz! I used to religiously go on Webkinz about 6-7 years ago but then I stopped...Now I'm back into them! I couldn't remember my password to my old account :( so I use my sister's. What is your account name? Mine is Jessica2240.

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your webkinz are adorable. ^_^ I still have a couple from when I was younger. I loved them to death!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Webkinz! I had so many- like 30 or more! My favorite was Mr. Fox, my signature red fox!:) I have the Black Fresian, too! I named him Zac!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Signature webkinz are so cute :)

      Delete
  5. Your Webkinz are adorable! I have the Siamese, too -- she was my first Webkinz, and I named her Kitty. :D I actually lost her back in Kindergarten, but I found her again at my church a few years ago!

    -Loren

    ReplyDelete