Monday, October 3, 2016

Maggie's Morning Routine!

Today Maggie will be showing you what she does in a typical morning! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Hi! So the first thing I do in the morning is wake up!


I get out of bed and I stretch and usually yawn. (Oops it looks like I need to clean my room!)


Before I go downstairs, I make my bed. I can fix my picture frame later. Right now I need breakfast!


 Usually when I go to eat breakfast, Brooke is still in bed.


Sleepy head :)






Downstairs, I have my food. Today I just had a hard boiled egg and some milk.


After breakfast, I change into my clothes. I picked out my 'Star Wars' t-shirt (it's one of my favorites) and my silver athletic shorts, since I plan on playing outside today.



Time to brush my hair! 


Since I plan on having an active day, I put my hair in a pony with a headband.



Oh, look Brooke finally woke up!


Before I head out to start my day, I check in on the other girls.

"Hey Beth! Do you want to come play basketball with me?"


"Good morning! Thanks for the offer, but I'm about to listen to an Adventures in Odyssey episode."


"The Green Ring Conspiracy! We could listen together?"


"Maybe later, right now I feel the urge to run around! See you later!"


 I left Beth to relax and listen to her Adventures in Odyssey episode :)


That's it for today folks! I hope you enjoyed going through a typical morning with --. Hey, who's that?




"Brooke! You're out of bed!"

"What's for breakfast?" Brooke asked sleepily.

I giggled :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you had a good time with Maggie! I'm thinking about doing more posts like this eventually... Would you be interested in seeing more of what Maggie does? 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! We tagged you in a fun tag, check it out here: http://lunavilledolls.blogspot.com/2016/10/who-should-be-goty-2017-tag.html

    ReplyDelete