Sunday, October 30, 2016

Shopping Trip and Mini Haul!

Yesterday I went shopping at Target and a local toy store. I took some pictures of the Our Generation and American Girl items that they had in stock! At the end of this post, I will be showing what I ended up purchasing.

*warning: many of the following pictures are blurry*


The toy store had an end cap of Our Generation items. I had been to this store before and they had many more items than this, but this was all I saw yesterday.


They also had some American Girl mega blocks.


A few outfits.


Mini dolls.


The store also sold some used American Girl Dolls! As you can see here, they had Felicity and Rebecca. 


Then there was also #27 wearing Julie's meet outfit. I believe the doll on the right is #34. #49 is hiding behind the box to the right.


They also had Kanani.


#53 and Caroline. The mini doll is Samantha, but she is in a BeForever box.


Next I went to Target! They had 8 or 9 different dolls.


The section seemed slightly larger than it had been on previous visits.


Accessory and clothing sets were mixed together. They didn't have any shoes sold separately.

I had a gift card, so I purchased the OG Explorers accessory set! It was also on sale which was nice :)


I like this set because of all the little items it comes with that I'm sure Maggie will love! I will be doing a review on this set.

The other thing I got was from the toy store...



Kanani!!! She is in her complete meet outfit (I believe), with book, and box! Although I don't plan to keep her (I plan to fix her up and resell her), I am so excited! Her hair needs some work, her limbs need to be tightened, and her body needs to be cleaned. I will do a "before" post soon to give an overview on her condition right now. I can't wait to make this girl even more beautiful! Do you have Kanani? If so, is this her complete meet outfit?

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Kanani?!?! That's amazing! How much was she? :D

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That's amazing! Yay! That's so cool that you got her- was it a good deal? I can't believe they sold used ones.. I wanna go!!!!!!!
    ~Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe they had Kanani! I think so, and I can't wait to fix her up!

      Delete