Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Sunset ~ A Photo Shoot with Teddie and Beth

It's October and officially fall! :) Teddie is my newest doll, and I got her in May. Because of that, I've only really dressed her in summery, warm-weather outfits. I am excited to see what she looks like in fall-ish and eventually winter outfits! 

Here's the shoot!
 






The crimson fallen leaves kind of look like rose petals to me...





"Hi Teddie! Whatcha' doin'?"


"Oh hey Beth! I'm just enjoying the sunset. Would you like to join me?"


"It is so beautiful and peaceful," Beth said.







~~~~~

I think Teddie is pretty cute in red! Do you? 

Also, in case you're wondering, I made all the clothing that the girls are wearing, except their boots I believe are both by Sophia's on Amazon. Teddie's hair is in a simple ponytail. Beth has two 5 strand braids (with each of the 5 strands already being a 3 strand braid) and then pulled back into a bun.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Victoria! Teddie is absolutely adorable! Beth is lovely as well, but Teddie is completely stunning.
    Your photography is fantastic! Keep up the wonderful work!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pictures! I love those outfits- the boots are super cute!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!! The boots are my favorite!! So snugly looking :-)
    Stitchingwithelli.com

    ReplyDelete