Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fallen Leaf -- A Photoshoot

Hey there folks! I try to make the most of seasonal photography opportunities, and since it is almost the end of October, I thought it was a prime time to take grab some pumpkins, leaves, and cozy outfit!






I love photographing Mag :)




What do you think of her top? I just sewed it yesterday.



Maggie's Outfit: (made by me)
Top: Altered Pixie Faire T-shirt pattern
Leggings: Pixie Faire leggings pattern
Boots: Jenwrenne pattern (I believe the linked post contains the correct pattern)
Infinity Scarf: Pixie Faire tutorial

8 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I wish I had that top, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such pretty pictures! I wish I could sew like you- all of their outfits are always so amazing! I love her boots!
    ~ Light4theLord
    https://dollsnall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Maggie is so pretty, and she looks great in that brown scarf. The shirt looks great, too-her whole outfit is cute, cozy, and looks perfect for Fall! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie is beautiful and so is your photography! Love her sweater. :)

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete