Sunday, January 24, 2016

Beth's New Cardigan and Modeling Her Newest Outfit

This week I made Beth a black cardigan! I used the Liberty Jane pattern hack tutorial on Pixie Faire. The fabric I used was from a black sweater.

She is wearing the cardigan with the outfit she got for Christmas.

 
The AIO t-shirt I made with the free patter on Pixie Faire. I applied the AIO logo with an iron on transfer.
 
 
The skirt I made with the skirt variation of the Faraway Downs Dress pattern on Pixie Faire. I used a yellow t-shirt for the fabric.



 
Beth loves her new outfit!

14 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit!!! I love the skirt so much! You did an amazing job sewing it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love ruffly skirts for my dolls :)

      Delete
  2. She is too cute! And so is that outfit! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beth's outfit! The cardigan is super cute!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pixie Faire too! They have amazing patterns, and the skirt is so chic! Nice job!
    Check me out at littledollsontheprairie.com. Thanks!
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, their patterns are very cute! Thank you! That's so cool you sew your own clothes!

      Delete
  5. The outfit and the hairstyle and your model are adorable! Very stylish and fun!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Adventures in Odyssey shirt!!! Where did you get the Adventures in Odyssey iron on transfer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used iron on transfer paper from WalMart and printed the logo on it. I hope to do a in depth tutorial on how to do that soon...

      Delete