Sunday, February 5, 2017

One Lovely Blog Award!

Izzy nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you Izzy! I made a photo for the award, because I didn't know if there was one already.


The Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
Write a post about this award
Share 7 facts about you, yourself, and you
Nominate at most 15 people
Tell them the good news!

 Since my blog is about dolls, I'll post 7 facts that relate to my dolls :)

1. A few years ago, I considered rewigging Brooke, but ultimately decided not to.
2. Many of you probably already know, but in case you don't and don't want a spoiler of what AG is rumored to release next, highlight to read :) I think Tenney (the new AG doll coming soon) would make for really good customs and I think her hair is pretty :)
3. I recently watched the Samantha holiday movie (starring AnnaSophia Robb)! It is the second historical AG movie I have watched.
4. I just took down my dolls' Christmas decorations. 🎄
5. Beth and Teddie both fell face first into cement/rock on their first photo shoots 👍
6. Phoebe and Teddie are besties, and Maggie and Beth are best friends :) Brooke is kind of the head of the household ;)
7. I made my header and signature (and the image in this post) using Pixlr Express

So, I think that a lot of people have been nominated for this award, and so if you follow me and have not already been nominated you are welcome to participate! And you can use the image if you want ;)

PS I can't seem to get all the text in this post to be one color so sorry about that :/

No comments:

Post a Comment