Sunday, February 12, 2017

Thrift Store!

This weekend I went to a thrift store. I like to check the book section and see if my local store as any American Girl books. Of all the times I've been, I have never seen any. But this time was different!

There were six! And I'd never read any of them!


Kaya! In December I read a Kaya mystery (The Mysterious Stranger), so this was cool :)


Kirsten is from the pioneer era right? I am excited to read her books!


Felicity!


Kirsten's first book.


Kirsten's 3rd book.


And finally, Felicity's 2nd book!

I'm excited to read these books! And they were only 50¢ each!!


UPDATE:
PS Today at Caught Daydreaming I realized it is possible to see how many email followers I have! I checked, and it turns out that I have 25! Including Google, that's about 55 followers! (some might be doubled up). Although blogging isn't about the number of followers you have, this was exciting to see :) Also, the place where you can see how many email followers you have shows statistics as well, like when you get them, etc. Thank you so much to all who have read my blog and followed it!!

1 comment:

  1. Kirsten is a Swedish immigrant from 1854. Her stories are my favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete