Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Raspberries

Hello! I'm here today to share a photo shoot I took of Maggie amongst some raspberry bushes.




 My favorite!! ↑





I usually don't take pictures unless it is close to sunset, but these were taken in mid afternoon, so the sun was very bright. As a result, I chose shady spots to pose Maggie. I didn't use anything to reflect the light, because then the light became the color of the reflector (in this case white/a piece of paper). I guess that's why people use reflectors that are like mirrors, so they reflect the color of light that is already there. Nevertheless, I don't think the lighting in these pictures is too bad.

I hope you are having a great summer so far!

6 comments:

  1. Maggie is adorable! The pictures are fabulous!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the one of her picking the raspberry! Great close up.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! For some reason I haven't been receiving email updates when you post, so I just finally saw this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hm, I'll check the follow by email function and make sure it is working properly.

      Delete