Saturday, October 24, 2015

Disney Tees :)

Today I am excited to show you two new shirts I recently made for my dolls! I think they both turned out really cute! :) 
 
The first shirt is up-cycled from a blue t-shirt. It says 'Sharkbait Hoo Ha Ha', which is a quote from the Disney movie Finding Nemo :)
 



The next shirt is made from the Banded Dolman Shirt pattern from Doll it Up. It is up-cycled from a light pink t-shirt, and says 'Faith Trust and Pixie Dust'.

 
I printed the words and a picture of Tinkerbell on a piece of iron-on transfer paper. When the paper is ironed onto the fabric, it has a plastic look until after the shirt is washed. Once the fabric with the transfer is washed, it gets a crackled texture. I prefer this crackled texture, so I may hand wash these shirts in the future.



 
Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! My dolls love new Disney shirts :)

      Delete
  2. These shirts are adorable! I love the first one!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! I love the first one as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute! I love how you added the sayings with transfer paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love adding fun phrases or images to t-shirts!

      Delete