Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Couple of Hairstyles

I hope you are enjoying the craft week!

Today I went to Cutegirlhairstyles.com and looked for some braid hairstyles that I could use on my dolls.  I tried two out on my Kidz n Cats doll.  She is my ideal choice when going to test hairstyles, because her hair is super long and thick.  The thickness is sometimes difficult to deal with, but I think it is better to have thick hair to work with than thin.

The first one was the Faux French Braid.





I've started experimenting with jewelry :)  What do you think of this starfish necklace?

The second hairstyle was a mixture between the Braided Half Up (without the teasing part!) and a fishtail braid.



Check out the poll on the sidebar and share what your favorite American Girl Doll face molds are!

No comments:

Post a Comment