Friday, July 31, 2015

Review: Glasses from AmericanFashionWorld

I always thought it would be fun to have some glasses for my American Girl Dolls.  I was looking on Amazon and found some cute pairs from American Fashion World for a reasonable price.  The set came with a purple pair and a hot pink (although they look more reddish in my pictures) pair of glasses. 


The glasses measure about 3 1/4 inches long.  The lenses are about 1 1/4" by 5/8".


Here is a closer look at how they look on the Classic mold:

 

And the Josefina mold:

 
 
I think it's a nice touch that the arms have small holes in the ends to attach a glasses string.  This is important when doing activities like riding horses or roller coasters :)



Both pairs fold up nicely.



The arms are connected to the frames with a screw on each side.  I feel like the purple pair are a teeny bit crooked, but that might just be how they sit on my doll.

 


These glasses are cute accessories for my dolls' outfits and I am pleased with the quality of them!

2 comments: