Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 3 -- Fireworks

This is not meant to be doll sized, but I think it would be a fun addition to a doll's 4th of July party.  After all, fireworks are a big part of celebrating Independence Day!
IMG_2589
To make this cool confetti launcher, I saw this tutorial from Pi'ikae Street.
These are the supplies I used:
IMG_2585
I took the toilet paper tube and covered wrapped it with blue starry paper, which I taped in place.
IMG_2586
Tie off a balloon and cut the other side.
Stretch this over one end of the tube, holding it down and taping at the same time so it stays tight.IMG_2587
Cover the edges of the balloon with paper and tape it down.IMG_2588
For confetti, I cut up paper into small rectangles.
IMG_2591
There you go!  To fill the air with confetti, slip some into the tube and pull back on the balloon.  Release!  I hope your dolls enjoy the fireworks on Fourth of July!IMG_2589

No comments:

Post a Comment